ALL MAKES COMPATIBLE
• Keeps your machine and your implement on a repeatable path • All makes compatible
Autopilot is a steering system that can be retrofitted to many makes and models of machines. Using the machine’s electro-hydraulic circuit to provide automatic guidance, this retrofit solution will significantly increase your efficiency during field preparation, planting and harvesting by allowing you to drive more accurately and consistently during extended periods behind the wheel.
TrueGuide implement guidance system
- Get your implement online, by repositioning the tractor offline
- Requires a secondary GNSS antenna on the implement, with the Autopilot system and the FM-1000 display in the tractor.
- Ideal for cultivation and drilling applications, where multi-pass repeatability is not required.
TrueTracker implement steering system
- Get your implement and tractor online.
- Uses 3D terrain compensation, for high accuracy on any ground.
- Requires a secondary GNSS antenna and NavController II on the implement and the Autopilot and FM-1000 display in your tractor.
- Ideal for row crops, Controlled Traffic Farming and multi-pass repeatability.
HOW IT WORKS